Small Animal Practice Webinar Club (Annual)
12 months access to club archives with an additional webinar each month. Save £63 +VAT over the year compared to paying monthly.
Join Small Animal Practice Webinar Club for easy online CPD in key areas of medicine, surgery and imaging. Learn from leading experts on your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your access is unlimited and your webinars are always available for you when you need help with a particular case.
What do vets say about Small Animal Practice Webinar Club?
‘Just for the record – I think this is a wonderful service.’
‘Very informative, clear and easy to follow presentation. Extremely accessible way of clocking up those CPD hours and keeping up to date and refreshing knowledge.’
‘Such a well put together through presentation that I have already been able to transfer across into using daily at work 🙂 Excellent use of still images and videos to show what we should be aiming to see or how to find.’
‘May I take this opportunity to express how happy I am with my membership of Webinar Club thus far. I have been impressed by the efficiency and reliability of the webinar service’
‘Just wanted to say I find the webinars a very good way of topping up my CPD, although I can rarely listen to them live. I particularly liked the cat vaccination webinar I have just listened to, very informative and practical.’
‘Wow! Thank you so much for a wonderful lecture. That was the best CPD I’ve done in years. You explained everything really clearly and succinctly. I really enjoyed it.’
Your membership gives you one new webinar a month- watch it live and ask questions, or watch the recording at any time. Track your CPD effortlessly with your in built CPD Tracker and find what you need quickly with the webinar section links.
There’s over 50 hours of CPD waiting for you in Small Animal Practice Club, including:-
- Canine Multiple Myeloma in first opinion practice
- How to manage diarrhoea in cats and dogs
- How to approach vomiting in dogs and cats
- Feline Hyperthyroidism – New Perspectives on an “Old” Disease
- An Update on Cruciate Surgery
- Sound advice: preventing and treating sound phobias in the dog and cat
- Hard Graft? How to make skin grafts simple
- Hemangiosarcoma…the old and the new
- Tricks for local wound closure
- The Dos and Don’ts in an Emergency
- Rehab Physiotherapy for the Orthopaedic Patient
- How to Deal with Back Pain in Practice
- Ureteral Disease in Dogs and Cats: Where Are We Now?
- Earlier Intervention for a Better Outcome: the Latest Advances in the Treatment of Canine Preclinical Heart Disease
- Anaesthesia for the Patient with Cardiac Disease
- Conservative Management of Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Lens Disease in Dogs
- The Oncological Approach to Sarcomas and Other Tumours of the Connective Tissue
- Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia – What is Best Practice?
- An Introduction to the Basics of Scanning
- Wet, Dry or Drowned? A Practical Guide to Fluid Therapy
- What To Do When It All Goes Wrong – A Practical Approach to CPR
- The Secrets of Successful Film Reading
- Intraoral Fixation of Jaw Fractures
- An Update on Lungworm
- Intestinal Surgery
- Endoscopy in General Practice
- Treating Canine and Feline Lymphoma in General Practice
- Oesophageal Foreign Bodies
- Syncope or Seizure? – Collapse from the Cardiologist’s Perspective
- Management of Emergency Pleural Space Disease: Pyothorax and Pneumothorax
- Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Critical In-Patient Essential Checklist
- The Bleeding Abdomen: A Surgical Perspective
- Understanding and Treating Compulsive Behaviour
- Patellar Luxation
- The Travelling Pet: What are the Risks?
- Canine Mast Cell Tumours
- Problem-Based Approach to Coagulopathies
- A Clinical Approach to Canine Pododermatitis
- Rabbit Dentistry
- Arrhythmias and Anti-Arrhythmic Drug Therapy
- Approach to the Coughing Dog
- Wound Management
- Corneal Ulceration in Dogs
- Dealing with Nightmare Epileptic Dogs and Cats
- Responsible and Effective Use of Antibiotics
- Recognising, Quantifying and Managing Chronic Pain in Cats
- How to Deal with Orthopaedic Emergencies
- Approach to the Problem Diabetic
- Is Rehabilitation Beneficial to the Post Surgical Patient?
- Practice Makes Perfect: Cardiac Radiology Interpretation
You can join for a year or on an ongoing monthly basis. Please call us on 0151 328 0444 to start your easy online CPD with Small Animal Practice Webinar Club, or check out online and we’ll email you your access details.