Physiotherapy Webinar Club – Monthly
£33.00 (+VAT) / month
Monthly Physiotherapy Webinar Club Membership. Access to a live webinar each month and all archived webinars. Flexible, convenient CPD. You can watch your webinars whenever you like on your desktop, iPad, tablet or mobile.
Blast off with Webinar Club!
- You’re in control – complete your CPD at any time and in any place that suit you
- De-stress your life as you forget about days off for CPD and travel to courses.
- Spend more time doing the things you love with your friends and family
- Update your professional knowledge with help from leading experts
- Refresh your memory when you have a relevant patient by watching presentations again
- Make use of small time windows at work or home to add to your CPD hours
- rack your learning easily with our built in CPD Tracker
How can Webinars help me complete my CPD?
You can watch your recorded webinars at any time. Perhaps a client cancels an appointment at the last minute, or you have a break during a session. Use the time to complete your CPD online and get current clinical information from leading experts. Webinars allow you to control your time and save you money as you have no loss of earnings, travel or accommodation fees required to attend courses. You can record what you watch and when with your CPD Tracker. Make some reflective notes to refer back to.
Must I attend the live event?
No. All our webinars are recorded, so if you miss a live event you can login to your membership area and watch the recordings whenever you want to. Recordings will be available in your membership area 1-2 days after the live webinars have taken place.
Are there discounted rates for several members from one clinic?
Yes – please contact us for details. By phone: 0151 328 0444 or email email@example.com
Does Physiotherapy Webinar Club carry a Guarantee?
Physiotherapy Webinar Club is brought to you by CPD Solutions Ltd, leaders in the provision of CPD for professionals since 1998. All CPD Solutions memberships and courses carry a full Money Back Guarantee.
Feedback From Members
“Fantastic resource, full of clinically relevant, evidence-based information – thank you. It has helped me to understand better the aetiology of pfps pain, the contributing factors and how we can assess and treat them which will improve outcomes for my patients.”
“I really enjoyed my webinars. They were insightful and I have incorporated some techniques into my practice. Love this club.”
“I want to say how much I enjoyed the webinars through the webinar club. Great idea.”