PGCS23a-1 PGCert Surgery Mar 2023 – Initial Deposit
£997.00 (+VAT)Call now to reserve your place 0151 328 0444
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Surgery (WBIS)
Become a Super Small Animal Surgeon in just 1 year!
You can secure your place on the March 2023 intake with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
This course, commencing in March 2023, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal surgery and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of hands-on practical surgery training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your surgical skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment by critically reflective essay – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – surgical videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, videos and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Surgery
- Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
Practical attendance sessions:
- 28th – 31st March 2023 (4 days)
- 2nd – 4th Aug 2023 (3 days)
- 29th Nov – 1st Dec 2023 (3 days)
You’ll combine these structured attendance courses with work-based reflective learning. During each module, you’ll complete a reflective essay that will be assessed by your tutor. You’ll receive plenty of help and guidance on how to write the essay and feedback on a draft from your tutor.
Lee Meakin MA MRes PhD VetMB DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Elinor Field BVetMed DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Will Robinson BVetMed MSc BSAVA PGCertSAS DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Simon Roch BVM&S CertSAS DSAS(Ortho) MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Darren Carwardine BVSc (Hons) MSc PhD DipECVS FHEA MRCVS, EBVS European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9947 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The registration fee is £2295 (no VAT applies) for UK students. The current registration fee for EU/International students is £3825 (no VAT applies).
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2023 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT.
EU/International applicants who are not RCVS Members will need to satisfy the English Language proficiency requirements of the University of Chester (please see https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements).
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.