PGCS21-1 PGCert Surgery 2021 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Surgery
Become a Super Small Animal Surgeon in just 1 year!
You can secure your place on the 2021 intake with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
This course, commencing in September 2021, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal surgery and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of hands-on practical surgery training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your surgical skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment- no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – surgical videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, videos and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable postgraduate qualification of 60 credits at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications, validated by the University of Chester; leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Surgery
- Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
Practical attendance sessions:
- 14th – 17th Sept 2021 (4 days)
- 19th – 21st Jan 2022 (3 days)
- 25th – 27th May 2022 (3 days)
You’ll combine these structured attendance courses with work-based reflective learning. During each module, you’ll complete a reflective essay that will be assessed by your tutor. You’ll receive plenty of help and guidance on how to write the essay and feedback on a draft from your tutor.
Lee Meakin MA MRes PhD VetMB DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Elinor Field BVetMed DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Scott Rutherford BVMS CertSAS DipECVS MRVCS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Simon Roch BVM&S CertSAS DSAS(Ortho) MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current 2020-21 registration fee is £1980* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £3480* (no VAT applies) for International students.
*The University fee will be subject to an increase for the 2021-22 academic year.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2021-22 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help you.