PGCert Surgery 2020 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Surgery
Become a Super Small Animal Surgeon in just 1 year!
The 2019 intake for this course is now full! However, you can secure your place on the next intake in 2020 with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
This course, commencing in September 2020, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal surgery and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of hands-on practical surgery training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your surgical skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment- no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – surgical videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, DVDs and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Surgery
- Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
Practical attendance sessions:
- 15th – 18th Sept 2020 (4 days)
- 20th – 22nd Jan 2021 (3 days)
- 19th – 21st May 2021 (3 days)
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current registration fee is £1695* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £4005* (no VAT applies) for International students.
*The University fee may be subject to an increase for the 2020-21 academic year.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2020-21 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help you.