PGCS20-1 PGCert Surgery 2020 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Surgery
Become a Super Small Animal Surgeon in just 1 year!
This course, commencing in September 2020, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal surgery and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of hands-on practical surgery training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your surgical skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment- no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – surgical videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, DVDs and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Surgery
- Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
Practical attendance sessions:
- 15th – 18th Sept 2020 (4 days)
- 20th – 22nd Jan 2021 (3 days)
- 19th – 21st May 2021 (3 days)
Scott Rutherford BVMS CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Simon Roch BVM&S CertSAS DSAS (Ortho) MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Elinor Field BVetMed DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Lee Meakin MA MRes PhD VetMB DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University. The current registration fee is £1980* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £3480 (no VAT applies) for International students.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2020-21 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help you.