PGCert Surgery 2019 – Initial Deposit
Out of stock
The 2019 intake for this course is now full! However, you can secure your place on the next intake in 2020 with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Surgery
Become a Super Small Animal Surgeon in just 1 year!
This course, commencing in September 2019, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal surgery and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of hands-on practical surgery training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your surgical skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment- no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – surgical videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, DVDs and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Surgery
- Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
Practical attendance sessions:
- 17th – 20th Sept 2019 (4 days)
- 15th – 17th Jan 2020 (3 days)
- 20th – 22nd May 2020 (3 days)
Ronan Doyle MVB CertSAS DipECVS MRCVs RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Aidan McAlinden MVB CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Simon Roch BSc BVM&S CertSAS DSAS (Ortho) MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Scott Rutherford BVMS CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS, RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £8947 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current registration fee is £1665* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £4005 (no VAT applies) for International students.
Secure your place on this small group programme with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Click here for more information or please call us on 0151 328 0444 and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Out of stock