PGCert Diagnostic Imaging 2020 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging
Develop Your Diagnostic Imaging Skills in just 12 Months!
This course, commencing in March 2020, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal diagnostic imaging and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months*.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of practical attendance sessions with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your diagnostic imaging skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources to provide a framework for your study – webinars, Online Mini Series Courses and bespoke reflective writing resources
- A whole range of Course Bonuses, including text books and CPD Vouchers
- A valuable PgCert qualification*
Your programme is divided into three modules which commence with practical attendance sessions providing hands-on practice in the safe and supportive environment of our dedicated Training Centre near Birmingham. The best way to refine your existing skills, learn new procedures and develop strategies to benefit your patients
- Module 1: Essentials of Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging
- Module 2: Small Animal Ultrasonography
- Module 3: Small Animal Radiology and Advanced Imaging Techniques
Practical attendance sessions:
- Module 1: 18th – 20th March 2020 (3 days)
- Module 2: 7th – 10th July 2020 (4 days)
- Module 3: 28th – 30th October 2020 (3 days)
You’ll combine these structured attendance courses with work-based reflective learning. During each module, you’ll complete a reflective essay that will be assessed by your tutor. You’ll receive plenty of help and guidance on how to write the essay and feedback on a draft from your tutor.
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University. The current registration fee is £1695* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £4005* (no VAT applies) for International students.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2020 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 and we’ll be delighted to help you.
*Pending approval by the University of Chester