PGCert Dentistry 2020 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Dentistry
Develop your Dentistry Skills in just 1 Year!
The 2019 intake for this course is now full! However, you can secure your place on the next intake in 2020 with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
This course, commencing in October 2020, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal dentistry and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to nine full days of hands-on practical dentistry training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop yourl skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 9 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, DVDs and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Dentistry
- Exodontics and Feline Dentistry
- Paediatric, Geriatric and Advanced Small Animal Dentistry
Practical attendance sessions:
- Module 1 – 14th – 16th October 2020 (3 days)
- Module 2 – 10th – 12th February 2021 (3 days)
- Module 3 – 16th – 18th June 2021 (3 days)
Alex Smithson BVM&S BDS(Hons) CertEndodontology MRCVS
David Crossley BVetMed PhD FAVD DiplEVDC MRCVS, European Specialist in Veterinary Dentistry
Gerhard Putter BVSc DEVDC MRCVS MANZCVS (Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery)
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447+ VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current registration fee is £1695* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £4005 (no VAT applies) for International students.
*The University fee may be subject to an increase for the 2020-21 academic year.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2020-21 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.