PGCert Dentistry 2019 – Initial Deposit
Out of stock
The 2019 intake for this course is now full! However, you can secure your place on the next intake in 2020 with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Dentistry
Develop your Dentistry Skills in just 1 Year!
This course, commencing in October 2019, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal dentistry and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to nine full days of hands-on practical dentistry training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 9 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, surgical instruments, DVDs and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester*, leaders in work based learning
*Pending approval by the University of Chester.
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Dentistry
- Exodontics and Feline Dentistry
- Paediatric, Geriatric and Advanced Small Animal Dentistry
Practical attendance sessions:
- 2nd – 4th Oct 2019 (3 days)
- 5th – 7th Feb 2020 (3 days)
- 10th – 12th Jun 2020 (3 days)
Alex Smithson BVM&S BDS(Hons) CertEndodontology MRCVS
David Crossley BVetMed PhD FAVD DiplEVDC MRCVS, European Specialist in Veterinary Dentistry
Gerhard Putter BVSc DEVDC MRCVS MANZCVS (Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery)
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £8947 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current registration fee is £1695* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £4005 (no VAT applies) for International students.
Secure your place on this small group programme with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Out of stock