PGCE22-1 PGCert Emergency Practice 2022 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Emergency Practice (WBIS)
Become an excellent Emergency Practitioner in 12 months!
This course, commencing in July 2022 will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal emergency medicine and surgery and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to nine full days of practical attendance sessions with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your emergency skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 9 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources to provide a framework for your self-directed study – surgical videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses and bespoke reflective writing resources
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including text books, ECC Webinar Club membership, DVDs and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules which commence with practical attendance sessions providing hands-on practice in the safe and supportive environment of our dedicated Training Centre near Birmingham. The best way to refine your existing skills, learn new procedures and develop strategies to avoid unnecessary complications:
- Module 1: Essentials of Small Animal Emergency Practice
- Module 2: Small Animal Emergency Medicine
- Module 3: Small Animal Emergency Surgery
Practical attendance sessions:
- Module 1: 20th – 22nd July 2022 (3 days)
- Module 2: 23rd – 25th November 2022 (3 days)
- Module 3: 22nd – 24th March 2023 (3 days)
You’ll combine these structured attendance courses with work-based reflective learning. During each module, you’ll complete self-directed learning and a reflective essay that will be assessed by your tutor. You’ll receive plenty of help and guidance on how to write the essay and feedback on a draft from your tutor.
Emily Thomas BA VetMB DACVECC DECVECC MRCVS
American and European Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care
Scott Kilpatrick BSc (Hons) MSc BVM&S DipECVIM-CA MRCVS
RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
Smita Das BVM&S DipECVS MRCVS
RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current registration fee is £2025 (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £3660 (no VAT applies) for International students.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2022-23 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 and we’ll be delighted to help you.
Click here to secure your place