PGCDI23-1 PGCert Diagnostic Imaging July 2023 – Initial Deposit
£997.00 (+VAT)Call now to reserve your place 0151 328 0444
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging
Develop Your Diagnostic Imaging Skills in just 12 Months!
Reserve your place now on the intake starting in 2023.
This course, commencing in July 2023, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal diagnostic imaging and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of attendance sessions with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your diagnostic imaging skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of attendance sessions, including hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources to provide a framework for your study – webinars, Online Mini Series Courses and bespoke reflective writing resources
- A whole range of Course Bonuses, including text books and CPD Vouchers
- A valuable PgCert qualification
Your programme is divided into three modules which commence with practical attendance sessions providing hands-on practice in the safe and supportive environment of our dedicated Training Centre near Birmingham. The best way to refine your existing skills, learn new procedures and develop strategies to benefit your patients.
- Module 1: Essentials of Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging
- Module 2: Small Animal Ultrasonography
- Module 3: Small Animal Radiology and Advanced Imaging Techniques
Practical attendance sessions:
- Module 1: 5th – 7th July 2023 (3 days)
- Module 2: 31st October – 3rd November 2023 (4 days)
- Module 3: 28th February – 1st March 2024 (3 days)
You’ll combine these structured attendance courses with work-based reflective learning. During each module, you’ll complete a reflective essay that will be assessed by your tutor. You’ll receive plenty of help and guidance on how to write the essay and feedback on a draft from your tutor.
Veerle Volckaert DVM DipECVDI PhD MRCVS, EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Tiziana Liuti DVM PhD DiplECVDI Pg. CAP MRCVS FHEA, RCVS and European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Antonella Puggioni DrMedVet CertDVI DipECVDI DipUTL, EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Giliola Spattini DVM GPCertCardio PhD DipECDVI, European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Liz Bode BVSc PhD DipECVIM-CA(cardio) FHEA MRCVS, RCVS and EBVS European Specialist in Small Animal Cardiology
Emily Dutton BVM&S DVC MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9947 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University. The registration fee is £2295 (no VAT applies) for UK students*.
*The current registration fee for EU/International students is £3825.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2023 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT.
EU/International applicants who are not RCVS Members will need to satisfy the English Language proficiency requirements of the University of Chester (please see https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements).
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 and we’ll be delighted to help you.