PGCD23-1 PGCert Dentistry 2023 – Initial Deposit
£997.00 (+VAT)Call now to reserve your place 0151 328 0444
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Dentistry
Develop your Dentistry Skills in just 1 Year!
You can secure your place on the 2023 intake with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
This course, commencing in October 2023, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal dentistry and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to nine full days of hands-on practical dentistry training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 9 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, dentistry kit, videos and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable PgCert qualification from the University of Chester, leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Dentistry
- Exodontics and Feline Dentistry
- Paediatric, Geriatric and Advanced Small Animal Dentistry
Practical attendance sessions:
- 4th – 6th Oct 2023 (3 days)
- 7th – 9th Feb 2024 (3 days)
- 19th – 21st Jun 2024 (3 days)
Alex Smithson BVM&S BDS(Hons) CertEndodontology MRCVS
Gerhard Putter BVSc DEVDC MRCVS MANZCVS (Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery)
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9947 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current 2022-23 registration fee is £2295* (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £3825* (no VAT applies) for International students.
*The University fee will be subject to an increase for the 2023-24 academic year.
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2023-24 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
EU/International applicants who are not RCVS Members will need to satisfy the English Language proficiency requirements of the University of Chester (please see https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements).
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.