PGCD21-1 PGCert Dentistry 2021 – Initial Deposit
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Dentistry (WBIS)
Develop your Dentistry Skills in just 1 Year!
You can secure your place on the 2021 intake with a deposit of £997 + VAT.
This course, commencing in October 2021, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal dentistry and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
You can now reserve your place and look forward to nine full days of hands-on practical dentistry training with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop yourl skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 9 days of hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources – videos, webinars and Online Mini Series Courses
- A whole range of Course Bonuses including a text book, dentistry kit, videos and CPD Vouchers
- Fully Guaranteed CPD – invest in your career with complete confidence
- A valuable postgraduate qualification of 60 credits at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications, validated by the University of Chester; leaders in work based learning
Your programme is divided into three modules and each module commences with a practical attendance session where you’ll learn new skills to take back to your practice:
- Essentials of Small Animal Dentistry
- Exodontics and Feline Dentistry
- Paediatric, Geriatric and Advanced Small Animal Dentistry
Practical attendance sessions:
- Module 1: 13th – 15th October 2021 (3 days)
- Module 2: 9th – 11th February 2022 (3 days)
- Module 3: 22nd – 24th June 2022 (3 days)
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £9447 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University of Chester. The current registration fee is £2025 (no VAT applies) for UK/EU students or £3660 (no VAT applies) for International students
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2021-22 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be delighted to help you.