MS102 – Hot Topics in Feline Medicine Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
This broad and practical Mini Series provides you with up to date information covering the common feline conditions seen in practice today.
- Join Samantha Taylor BVetMed(Hons) CertSAM DipECVIM-CA MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions and get to grips with what’s hot in feline medicine!
- Plenty of case examples to illustrate the topics discussed
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points!
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
Lifestage Feline Medicine
- Kittens: which infectious diseases do we need to worry about?
- Adult cats: common conditions such as liver and pancreatic disease
- Geriatric cats: not just chronic kidney disease – how to manage comorbidities and keep older cats healthy
Infectious Diseases Old and New: What Do We Really Need to Know in Practice Today?
- FIV and FeLV: do you need to worry about them anymore?
- What’s new with cat flu? The latest thoughts on management of calicivirus and herpes virus including chronic manifestations such as chronic rhinitis and gingivostomatitis
- FIP: how to diagnose it in practice
- New bugs – haemoplasmas and Mycobacteria: what do you need to know?
Approach to the Dyspnoeic Cat
- Emergency treatment of the dyspnoeic cat
- Exploring the causes of dyspnoea: asthma vs heart disease
- Pleural effusions: what is treatable and what isn’t?
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT
Course Feedback :
“I personally loved the clinical cases and the sharing of previous practical experiences.”
“I’ll be more confident in approaching a dyspnoeic cat and how to do the work-up.”
“This course will help with interpretation of faecal PCRs, dealing with dyspnoeic cats and increased/updated knowledge of infectious diseases.”
If you would prefer to reserve your place for 7 days whilst you arrange payment or check your commitments then click here